Service and Maintenance
Maintenance is one of the most important things you can do to keep your Solar System running at peak performance throughout its lifetime. Regular maintenance is primarily for safety reasons but also to ensure you are getting the maximum benefit out of your investment.
Poorly maintained systems and faulty equipment can not only reduce the efficiency of your system dramatically, but can also be extremely dangerous. Maintaining your system will also help prevent unnecessary breakdown expense in the future and in some cases is required to protect the validity of the warranty. At SolaRestore we make it easy.
Full Safety Check and Clean
Our 28 point safety check and clean can usually be completed within two hours, depending on the size of your system. While our qualified technician is on site he will perform:
- Full visual check of the cables, wires to check for any signs of fatigue or damage from vermin
- A visual defect inspection of the panels, checking for salt residue build up, cracks, chips or discoloration possibly caused by hail or lightning
- AC and DC Isolator Integrity and Earthing check
- Check of all wiring enclosures, associated switches, circuit breakers and fuses
- Inverter performance and data analysis, with recording of readings
- Perform an extensive clean of the panels removing any build up of leaves, Bird or Bat faeces, moss, salt residue from living near the coast or dust and dirt from the pollution of living near main roads, factories or under a flight path
- Electricity bill analysis, checking to make sure you are on the best possible rates, discounts and Feed in Tariff with your provider
- Our technician will also be able to answer any questions you may have in regards to your system and suggest ideas that will optimize your savings from
A full overview and report of how your system is operating with before and after photos of your panels will then be sent to you within 10 days of your service and maintenance.